Join the conversation on social media: #EquityThruDeeperLearning
“Show what you know in a way that matters.” As our world and the expectations for students continue to rapidly evolve, how can students demonstrate the deeper learning skills they have learned in robust, authentic ways? This webinar explored how performance assessments are doing just that and providing all students, including those who are farthest from opportunity, a vehicle to show what they know in a way that matters. Our panelists shared examples from their performance assessment work at the school, district and state levels and took questions from participants.
- Ann Cook, Executive Director and Co-founder, New York Performance Standards Consortium
- Young Whan Choi, Manager of Performance Assessments, Oakland Unified School District
- Deb Delisle, Executive Director and CEO, ASCD
- Paul Leather, Director of State and Local Partnerships, Center for Innovation in Education
- Roneeta Guha, Senior Researcher, Learning Policy Institute